They refuse to be a victim - they are strong, independent adults capable of taking care of themselves.
1. Right on - women are not a means to a political movement's ends.
2. She unburdens herself from rampant victimhood.
3. She doesn't fall for the myth of the “evils of patriarchy.”
4. Her self-worth is not tied to her “victim complex.”
5. She shows feminists what real “critical” thinking is all about.
6. She believes in earning respect through doing something great for herself and her nation.
7. She doesn't buy the “war on woman” nonsense.
8. She chooses to think for herself.
9. Classic twist on the old feminist line, “A feminist needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.”
10. She takes responsibility for her actions.
11. She recognizes that feminism's present form isn't what women's lib founders would have wanted.
12. She doesn't look oppressed, she looks strong.
13. She refuses to buy into the idea that men caused her problems.
14. She gets what equality really means.
15. She looks pretty confident and “empowered” to me.
Hear, hear! Ladies, do you agree? If so, why?