Thanks to our friends at Washington Free Beacon, you'll never have to watch a Barack Obama speech again. Reason being, this 76-second video shows you everything he's going to say. He will:
- Tell you it’s great to be back in whatever town he's in.
- Tell you to have a seat - twice.
- Appreciate the introduction.
- Love you back.
- Recommend building more roads and bridges.
- Say the economy grows from the middle out.
- Say the wealthy have to “pay their fair share.”
- Blame Republicans in Congress for everything.
- Encourage you to vote rather than boo.