While the Democrats are creepily demanding you sign a card for Barack Obama's birthday today:
The Republicans have a different birthday gift they’d like to give him:
Given how poorly he treats the real Constitution, I doubt Obama will care much for a copy of it either...
Also, the NRCC has put together a list of '53 Things President Obama Should Not Be Celebrating Today" post, including:
- The failed launch of HealthCare.gov.
- The fact that HealthCare.gov has cost almost $1 billion.
- Your “If You Like Your Plan, You Can Keep It” Lie of the Year.
- Health care premiums are still going up for American families.
- The way you jammed ObamaCare through Congress and forced it on the American people.
The Democrats' social media team flops again and the GOP turns up the heat by bringing attention to Obama's shortfalls ...even on his birthday. Ouch.