If You're Having Trouble Understanding Why Liberals Think Israel is Always Wrong, This Video Sums It Up
Noted author, commentator, speaker, and comedian Evan Sayet was at a pro-Israel rally in Los Angeles this past weekend. Interviewed by Scott Jacobs of Democracy Broadcasting News, Sayet answered a handful of questions and made these direct points:
- Israel cannot let its citizens be attacked and must respond.
- The liberal mainstream press invariably supports Hamas, assuming Israel has done some wrong to provoke attacks.
- The fight in Afghanistan, Israel, and elsewhere in the world are the same jihad: Islam killing infidels.
- Obama's policies encourage Hamas' behavior, just as it has encouraged the influx of illegals crossing the southern U.S. border.
- The explanation of the leftist association with Hamas is simple: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
What do you think of the points he makes? Can Israel do anything right in the American left's eyes?