Ever wonder what happens when you over-rev the engine of a $400,000 Lamborghini? A hapless valet in Miami recently found out the hard way:

It catches on fire.

A passerby who saw the whole thing unfold wrote on Instagram: “Guy revving his Lambo like an idiot and it catches fire on Lincoln Road.”

A photo posted by tony merenda (@tmerenda) on

As the bewildered valet stood looking at the flaming Lambo with his hands on his head, someone eventually showed up with a fire extinguisher.

Unconfirmed reports say the valet was fired shortly later.