Strategist for Bill Clinton’s campaign and — now former — Clinton family friend Dick Morris is out with a response to the former president’s speech on Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention.
Morris says Bill Clinton left a few details out of Mrs. Clinton’s resume.
Among Morris’s bill of particulars were:
- Worked for a “well known communist law firm” that represented the Black Panthers.
- Friendship with controversial ‘community organizer’ Saul Alinsky.
- Got just one bill passed into law during time as Senator.
- Flunked the District of Columbia bar exam.
- Having full-time nanny and assistant paid for by taxpayers who took Chelsea to her soccer games.
On the issue of working for “women and children,” Morris chides, “the hell she did.”
His comments certainly seem to be resonating. The video has more than four million views and has been shared more than 300,000 times.