The theme of Tuesday night's agenda at the 2016 Republican National Convention is “Make America Work Again.”
It's no surprise, then, that among the speakers tapped to speak are a number of businessmen and politicians that presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump hopes will help him in achieving that goal if elected in November.
The keynote addresses on Tuesday will once again be given by family members. This time, it will be two of The Donald's children, Tiffany and Donald, Jr.:
Also speaking will be two of Trump's former primary rivals, Dr. Ben Carson and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie:
...as well as a number of Congressional leaders, including House Speaker Paul Ryan (WI), House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (KY):
And, as with Monday night's festivities, there will be some star power on stage provided by UFC President Dana White:
...professional golfer Natalie Gulbis:
...and soap opera star Kimberlin Brown:
Also speaking on Tuesday will be:
- NRA Executive Director Christopher Cox;
- RNC Co-Chair Sharon Day;
- Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchison;
- Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson;
- West Virginia Senator Shelley Moore Capito;
- Former U.S. Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey;
- Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge;
- Businessman Andy Wist; and
- Trump Winery General Manager Kerry Woolard.
This post has been updated post-publication.
Independent Journal Review will be providing you with live coverage of the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland all week long. Check IJR.com for the latest.