While the majority of people living under ISIS rule line up for food, a select few in the Islamic State live a much more luxurious lifestyle.
To add a reality TV spin, the ones showing off their alleged wealth happen to be the wives of ISIS militants:
Here are the “Real Housewives” of ISIS. These 12 images show off the lifestyles of the rich and jihadist:
1. Making sure there is a handgun instead of a stuffed animal for nap time:
2. Teaching their little girls to carry AK-47s with their shopping bags:
3. Using a pop culture reference from a Kanye West song to get their point across:
4. Dressing up their little girl for a terrorist selfie:
5. Posing for photos on a BMW. (Also, notice the use of slang in the tweet):
6. Bragging about how kidnapped Yazidi children are being turned into aspiring jihadis:
7. They hate the West so badly, but on the weekends they be chillin’:
8. When the BMW isn’t good enough, there’s the Ferrari…
9. Taking women for some light shopping:
10. Showing off their assortment of desserts:
11. Proudly displaying their brainwashed boys, ready to give their lives for terrorism:
12. Making sure newborns receive their version of ‘tender loving care:’
As evidenced by the pictures, these women are proud to be raising the next generation of terrorists. While other people starve in ISIS-controlled lands, they are the ones truly profiting from this multi-million dollar terrorist enterprise.