• Latest
  • Trending
  • All
  • News
  • Business
  • Lifestyle
Britain’s Queen Elizabeth Expresses Support for Mainstream Media

No-Fly Zone Going Up Over Windsor Castle After ‘Kill the Queen’ Video and Armed Intrusion

January 10, 2022
ELIZABETH LAWRENCE: Americans Want Illegals Out, Say ICE Goes Too Far

ELIZABETH LAWRENCE: Americans Want Illegals Out, Say ICE Goes Too Far

February 22, 2026
TRON SIMPSON: Ted Nugent Slams Ticketmaster’s Big-Business Price Controls

TRON SIMPSON: Ted Nugent Slams Ticketmaster’s Big-Business Price Controls

February 21, 2026
DAVID BLACKMON: Stellantis Pivots To Diesel – What That Means For Europe’s EV Future

DAVID BLACKMON: Stellantis Pivots To Diesel – What That Means For Europe’s EV Future

February 21, 2026
NY Cardinal Timothy Dolan Reveals How He ‘Was Ticked Off’ By Mamdani, JD Vance’s ‘Scurrilous’ Suggestion

NY Cardinal Timothy Dolan Reveals How He ‘Was Ticked Off’ By Mamdani, JD Vance’s ‘Scurrilous’ Suggestion

February 21, 2026
Trump Announces ‘Legally Tested’ Maximum Tariff Action Against Countries Accused Of ‘Ripping The US Off’

Trump Announces ‘Legally Tested’ Maximum Tariff Action Against Countries Accused Of ‘Ripping The US Off’

February 21, 2026
Reality Star Reveals Cancer Diagnosis, Issues Blunt Screening Warning

Reality Star Reveals Cancer Diagnosis, Issues Blunt Screening Warning

February 21, 2026
EXCLUSIVE: Mike Benz Says Trump Admin Has ‘Once-In-Generation’ Chance To Put Deep State On Defense Post-Epstein Files

EXCLUSIVE: Mike Benz Says Trump Admin Has ‘Once-In-Generation’ Chance To Put Deep State On Defense Post-Epstein Files

February 21, 2026
Sheriff Keeping Tight Grip on Guthrie Kidnapping Probe, Insider Claims

Sheriff Keeping Tight Grip on Guthrie Kidnapping Probe, Insider Claims

February 21, 2026
Mayweather Ends Retirement, Targets Record-Breaking Return

Mayweather Ends Retirement, Targets Record-Breaking Return

February 21, 2026
Ex-UConn Standout Convicted in $328M Medicare Genetic Testing Fraud

Ex-UConn Standout Convicted in $328M Medicare Genetic Testing Fraud

February 21, 2026
DEBBIE LESKO: The Road To True Election Integrity In America

DEBBIE LESKO: The Road To True Election Integrity In America

February 21, 2026
Conan O’Brien Recalls Final Night With Reiners Before Shocking Double Murder

Conan O’Brien Recalls Final Night With Reiners Before Shocking Double Murder

February 21, 2026
  • Donald Trump
  • Tariffs
  • Congress
  • Faith
  • Immigration
Sunday, February 22, 2026
  • Login
IJR
  • Politics
  • US News
  • Commentary
  • World News
  • Faith
  • Latest Polls
No Result
View All Result
IJR
No Result
View All Result
Home FaithTap

No-Fly Zone Going Up Over Windsor Castle After ‘Kill the Queen’ Video and Armed Intrusion

by Western Journal
January 10, 2022 at 7:16 am
in FaithTap, News
236 17
0
Britain’s Queen Elizabeth Expresses Support for Mainstream Media

FILE PHOTO: Britain's Queen Elizabeth poses after awarding Captain Tom Moore with the insignia of Knight Bachelor at Windsor Castle, in Windsor, Britain July 17, 2020. (Chris Jackson/Pool via Reuters)

493
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

A no-fly zone is being imposed around Britain’s Windsor Castle as a security measure to protect Queen Elizabeth.

The order, which is scheduled to take effect on Jan. 27, would ban any aircraft or drone from being within a 2,500-foot altitude over the castle.

Flying within a little over one mile of the castle walls will also be banned, according to The Sun.

The catalyst for the security step was an intruder carrying a crossbow, who managed to enter the castle grounds on Christmas day before being hustled away by police.

That man was arrested under Britain’s mental health laws.

Prior to that, a video threatening the queen had been posted to social media.

On Christmas, the so-called “kill the queen” video said she should die in revenge for a 1919 massacre of Indian civilians.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I’ve done and what I will do. I will attempt to assassinate Elizabeth, Queen of the Royal Family. This is revenge for those who have died in the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre,” the man making the video said.

“It is also revenge for those who have been killed, humiliated and discriminated on because of their race. I’m an Indian Sikh, a Sith. My name was Jaswant Singh Chail, my name is Darth Jones,” the man making the video said.

For most of the past two years, the 95-year-old queen has lived in the private apartments of Windsor, due to health issues amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

Do you think the queen will live to be 100?

Completing this poll entitles you to our news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Yes: 100% (3 Votes)
No: 0% (0 Votes)

The Metropolitan Police said the order would “further enhance the security at what is an iconic location and keep the community living nearby safe,” according to Sky News.

“As part of the Met Police’s responsibilities under the Royal and Specialist Protection Command, the Met is responsible for policing within the footprint of Windsor Castle and we work closely with Thames Valley Police to ensure the castle and the surrounding areas are kept safe and secure,” a Metropolitan Police spokesman said, according to ITV.

“As part of our ongoing review of security arrangements at Windsor Castle, and working in partnership with Thames Valley Police, we applied for a restricted airspace order for up to 2,500ft at a radius of 1.5 nautical miles around Windsor Castle,” the statement said.

✈️ The Queen is set to benefit from a no-fly-zone being imposed over Windsor Castle, after complaining in the past about the “noise in the air” in the skies over her home https://t.co/QhGdjvpJZU

— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) April 23, 2021

“This was not brought about in response to any specific threat or intelligence,” the statement continued.

The airspace will be monitored, with fighter jets ready to go in case a plane enters the zone and fails to obey orders to leave it.

The order will also give police new powers to rid the sky of drones that venture too close to the castle.

This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.

Tags: Death ThreatEnglandEnglishQueen Elizabethroyal familyUnited Kingdom U.K.world news
Share197Tweet123
Western Journal

Western Journal

Advertisements

Top Stories June 10th
Top Stories June 7th
Top Stories June 6th
Top Stories June 3rd
Top Stories May 30th
Top Stories May 29th
Top Stories May 24th
Top Stories May 23rd
Top Stories May 21st
Top Stories May 17th

Join Over 6M Subscribers

We’re organizing an online community to elevate trusted voices on all sides so that you can be fully informed.





IJR

    Copyright © 2024 IJR

Trusted Voices On All Sides

  • About Us
  • GDPR Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service
  • Editorial Standards & Corrections Policy
  • Subscribe to IJR

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Thanks for reading IJR

Create your free account or log in to continue reading

Please enter a valid email
Forgot password?

By providing your information, you are entitled to Independent Journal Review`s email news updates free of charge. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and newsletter email usage

No Result
View All Result
  • Politics
  • US News
  • Commentary
  • World News
  • Faith
  • Latest Polls

    Copyright © 2024 IJR

Top Stories June 10th Top Stories June 7th Top Stories June 6th Top Stories June 3rd Top Stories May 30th Top Stories May 29th Top Stories May 24th Top Stories May 23rd Top Stories May 21st Top Stories May 17th