The off-duty cop knew something was wrong when he saw smoke and saw his neighbor run out of her home with only one of her three children.
One home product containing a lithium-ion battery and solar panels is now being recalled as a fire hazard.
The police searched desperately for the little boy, calling his name and trying to find him in the smoke-filled room.
Tragedy struck in Philadelphia after a building that caught fire collapsed while responders were still inside.
Tens of Thousands of Chickens Killed in Massive Farm Fire — Adds to Bizarre String of Food Disasters Across US
It happened again. Another fire at a food processing plant. Is this another coincidence like the fact-checkers say?
Kojo Saunders proved his mettle at an apartment fire after entering a unit and finding the inhabitant still inside, in serious condition.
If all goes well, in four months the little calf named 'Cinder' will be big enough to release back into the wild.
Woman Pinned in Flipped, Burning Car Faces Certain Death Until Firefighter Gives Her His Oxygen Mask
When first responders arrived on the scene of the accident around 11 p.m., a car had hit a tree, flipped and caught fire.
Flames leaped from the vehicle and started to make their way into the woods along the road, endangering those in the area.
Electric Vehicle Charging Sparks Multiple House Fires, Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in Damage Caused
Electric vehicles have risks of fire, which must be recognized. Like cars, EVs are also dangerous and not perfect - like politicians think.
Not only did the home belong to a local family, but they are heavily involved in a cat rescue and were housing nine kittens at the time.
A passer-by quickly alerted neighbors, directed someone to call 911, and attempted to fight the blaze with a garden hose.
Elenus stopped by the sheriff's office to thank her heroes in person - and her heroes were waiting with gifts and clothing for the kids.
Smoke was billowing out of the broken window by the time officers arrived, obscuring the mother and her two little ones.
Most of the residents were able to escape without an issue - except for one man and his dog, who were trapped on the third floor.
In 2003, after her mother passed away, Dolly Parton inherited the family home and later sold it to a friend.
Jackson Gilchrist said that he learned about first responders' jobs at school and was touched by their dedication.
The puppy's back leg was burned and he had melted plastic on his head and body, but he's doing well and already winning hearts.
Within minutes, the men had come up with a plan, and the one of the good Samaritans pulled his truck around.
First responders arrived to find that a fire had started in the attic, burning through the roof and into sections of the house and garage.