Path 27
News

Trump Teases 2024 Run: 'Getting To a Point Where We Really Have No Choice'

Path 27

Former President Donald Trump opened up about his plans for 2024, saying he might not have a “choice” but to run again.

He told Fox News in an interview, “I don’t think we’re going to have a choice. It is disgraceful.” 

Trump slammed the Biden administration for the Afghanistan withdrawal, calling it the “greatest embarrassment in the history of our country.”

He added, “When you look at Afghanistan and what happened, and the death for no reason, just for no reason.”

The former president went on to argue, “It is getting to a point where we really have no choice.”

Trending:
Seeing Double: Couple Adopts Two Sets of Twins in Desperate Attempt to Stop Separation

Labeling Biden “an incompetent person as the leader of our country,” Trump accused his administration of being “divisive.”

Trump explained, “They keep telling everyone how they want to get together, to be inclusive – they’re not inclusive.”

The outlet noted it remains unclear on whether Trump will make a formal announcement about his plans. According to a new poll from CNN, 51% of Republicans said they would have a better chance if Trump was on the ticket, while 49% believe another nominee would be the better option.

Fifty-nine percent of Republicans say believing Trump won the 2020 election is crucial to being a part of the party.

Should Trump run?

Others believe Trump will run, including Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), as IJR reported.

“I think he’s gonna run,” Jordan said earlier this month. “I want him to run. He’s proven he can take the heat. We’re at a moment now where you’ve got to have someone who’s willing to fight, willing to stand up to all the abuses.”

During an interview in May with Trump, The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens asked Trump if he plans to run for president in 2024.

“The answer is I’m absolutely enthused. I look forward to doing an announcement at the right time,” Trump said. “As you know, it’s very early, but I think people are going to be very, very happy … when I make a certain announcement.”

Truth and Accuracy

Submit a Correction



loading

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

Tags:
, ,
Path 27

Conversation